Role : Creative Graphics Designer
Location : Chennai
Key Role: To develop suitable graphics & creative artworks to be used in design, branding and other promotional activities of the company. You will need to coordinate with the various departments within the company to provide feasible design solutions as per the requirement as follows:
- Develop graphics & artworks which can be used in print & embroidery
- Develop artworks / moodboards / story boards which capture the essence of the design collections developed in-house and can be used to promote the same.
- Create layouts, graphics & artworks for use on facebook & other social media platforms, our website maybellindia.com, newsletters, and other portals where we have our online presence.
- Design our seasonal sales catalogs using appealing graphics & layouts & to coordinate & approve printed copies
- Design Tags, Labels, Packaging and other branding elements which are used on the finished product & coordinate & approve printed copies
- Design Posters, standees, point-of-sale visuals for use in-store & coordinate & approve printed copies
- Design Print Ad layouts, hoardings, banners & other visuals used in our marketing & promotional activities.
- Design Visiting Cards, Letter heads, Sample tags and other office stationery with appropriate branding
Desired Candidate Profile
- Degree / Diploma in Visual Communication / Graphics Design or related Design Qualification
- 2-3 years experience working as a graphic designer.
- He/She should have a keen interest in fashion
- Proficiency in software applications primarily in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Coreldraw
- Excellent presentation and layout skills
- Good Communication Skills
Work Schedule: Candidate must have the ability to work full days Monday to Saturday 9:30 - 6:00
Interested candidates can apply with your updated portfolio and resume to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend interviews at the earliest.